Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to Serendipity Beauty based in Yateley, Hampshire.
The treatments offered are professional and in tranquil surroundings so that you can recharge and relax. Please take some time to look at my website for all of your beauty and holistic requirements: www.serendipity-beauty.com

Call me: 07855 238 997
E-mail me: tracy@serendipity-beauty.com

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Kind Regards,
Tracy

Sunday 17 March 2013

Brazillian and Hollywood waxing expert in Yateley!

Last week I attended a fabulous course with Kim Lawless who is known as The Wax Queen! The course was informative and so much fun, she has deemed me an expert in ladies intimate waxing!

Kim is a Londoner and developed her technique due to the demand in the 1980's there was no training back then or names for what her clients wanted done... They just explained their requirements and Kim would wax them accordingly!

To clear up any misconceptions... A brazilian wax leaves just a landing strip! A Hollywood is every hair removed!

I only use Perron Rigot wax... Strip wax for legs and forearms and non strip wax for any bikini line or underarm waxing. The non strip wax shrink wraps the hairs and causes less trauma to the skin. If you have intimate waxing and strip wax has been used, please please please come and try the non strip wax the difference is amazing!

Until the end of April 2013 I am offering brazillian or Hollywood waxing for only £20... Come and give it a try I know you will love the results! Call me to book yours on 07855 238 997.

www.serendipity-beauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers