Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to Serendipity Beauty based in Yateley, Hampshire.
The treatments offered are professional and in tranquil surroundings so that you can recharge and relax. Please take some time to look at my website for all of your beauty and holistic requirements: www.serendipity-beauty.com

Call me: 07855 238 997
E-mail me: tracy@serendipity-beauty.com

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Kind Regards,
Tracy

Monday 5 March 2012

NEW Shellac colours... March 2012


Yesterday I went to the biggest beauty exhibition of the year. I secured myself VIP status at Excel and it was fantastic. I could sit and watch a lot of the fabulous exhibitors. I went to the Sweet Squared stand and the queue was as long as usual... In October I waited for 90 minutes to bring you the new colours! Mr and Mrs Sweet had assured me they had addressed these issues... I joined the long queue and I was pleasantly surprised that I was only waiting for 40 minutes... Whoop Whoop!!!


It is with great excitement that I have brought you the colours to match my day yesterday ... I can't wait to layer the silver and gold "VIP status"... I will post some pictures really soon!

http://www.serendipity-beauty.com/Shellac_Nails.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers