Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to Serendipity Beauty based in Yateley, Hampshire.
The treatments offered are professional and in tranquil surroundings so that you can recharge and relax. Please take some time to look at my website for all of your beauty and holistic requirements: www.serendipity-beauty.com

Call me: 07855 238 997
E-mail me: tracy@serendipity-beauty.com

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Kind Regards,
Tracy

Friday 22 July 2011

Facebook link... Serendipity Beauty... Yateley

If you like what you read on my Serendipity Beauty blog please join me on facebook...

"like" my page and in return I will keep you up to date with any special offers and you could join in my facebook auctions that I hold. 

I look forward to seeing you there... Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers