Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to Serendipity Beauty based in Yateley, Hampshire.
The treatments offered are professional and in tranquil surroundings so that you can recharge and relax. Please take some time to look at my website for all of your beauty and holistic requirements: www.serendipity-beauty.com

Call me: 07855 238 997
E-mail me: tracy@serendipity-beauty.com

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Kind Regards,
Tracy

Monday 4 April 2011

Spray Tanning with Sienna X

The week beginning 11th April is Spray Tanning week at Serendipity Beauty...

An introductory offer of £18 per Spray Tan with Sienna X is a fantastic offer... take a look at this link...


If you would like to be sprayed gorgeous call me now on 07855 238 997

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers