Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to Serendipity Beauty based in Yateley, Hampshire.
The treatments offered are professional and in tranquil surroundings so that you can recharge and relax. Please take some time to look at my website for all of your beauty and holistic requirements: www.serendipity-beauty.com

Call me: 07855 238 997
E-mail me: tracy@serendipity-beauty.com

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Kind Regards,
Tracy

Saturday 15 January 2011

Welcome to my first blog...

Serendipity Beauty is thinking of doing something new for 2011... Treatment Auctions! 

I let you know in advance when the auction will start and finish, at what price bidding begins and the treatment on offer. The auction results in one lucky person getting a fab treatment at a fab price!! 


Does this sound like a good idea? Please tell me your thoughts here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers